Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fixing prices of avatar point store

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fixing prices of avatar point store on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Well, first off I'd like to say it is very easy to obtain the items in the avatar points shop. I think it should be made more expensive and a few items removed because there just to easy to obtain. therefore making the game not as fun. No

Secondly, I think there should be a vote shop and a outfit/skiller costume shop.

Last edited by joker on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more.)

View user profile

2 Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 pm

This is true with certain things.
I haven't done enough slayer or things to gain that many but yeah, I saw someone walking around with a divine.
Didn't look so hard to achieve definitely support this.

View user profile http://avatarps.team-talk.net

3 Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 pm

The point shop is actually 90% killing the server.. Why would people go gwd bosses if you can get all drops in the avatar point shop very easily..
I would say a new point shop with other things in it, and a slayer shop just from slayer..

View user profile

4 Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:30 pm

I think we should have a loyalty only shop and keep the AP shop seperate. I don't like the fact people can afk all day, come back, and then buy a crazy rare item with loyalty bought avatar points  Neutral 

View user profile

5 Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

For real and people afk all day everyday on this server its annoying.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum