Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex's App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alex's App. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Username: Alex (Used to be DeShano)

How long have you been playing: Since the server started roughly ten hours after it was released.

What makes you stand out:I've put hours of effort t'word bettering the server. I made a logo, a banner for rune server, and made these forums because the others weren't too attractive. I've Spent quite a bit on the server, helped a few people due to lack of new people it's relatively hard to help people, when people already know their way around. I also, went out of my way several times just because I thought something wasn't good enough for the community.

What have you done to help: I've made the new forums, made logos, made a banner for rune locus, I've sent in suggestions, I've spent numerous hours on random things for sky. I'm trying to make the community come together by creating a clan for the server, there is already another clan, but youkno. I'm just trying to better the server by doing anything I can really.

Any past experience: I've owned a couple servers, I've always had to co-own because I could never host, due to my weird internet. I wouldn't let me port-forward. I've had many admin and mods experiences too. I've coded a bit, and going to school this year for Software engineering (Mostly Java).

Special Skills: Uhh.. I made this question and I have no idea how to answer it without sounding cheesy. I know how to keep the community organized and ran like a well oiled machine, I have no life so I'm on all the time (Best skill). I can help people because I've been on this server for quite a bit. But generally I'm a nice guy that will go out of the way for anyone, for anything.

Additional info: Welp, not much additional to add. Other than, I love this server even though it has it's flaws the people that are here, are really good people. I want to make this server grow and thrive.

2 Re: Alex's App. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Nice application , good luck with it !
let the best and the one that deserves it gonna be chosen Smile

Greetz ,

View user profile

3 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:22 am

Shit same with you this shits earned you don't apply for it.

View user profile

4 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 am

Sky said to make it, don't post on here to flame. I haven't earned it? I've given 15 dollars strictly for the vps so it will stay up. I didn't do it for a donation, I've helped a lot of people, and I've given a lot of my stuff away to help people. Don't post on here to flame warning 1.

5 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 pm

And so have I you don't get mod by donating or giving away your stuff and I'm not "flaming" I'm stating my opinion on how i think staff should be assigned so go cry some more.  Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 pm

What the hell, this happens on all servers. It just gives you the opportunity to let the staff know that you want it, its not that you'll 100% get it. You think the staff (now 3 people including a mod that I only see when he's afk) will have an eye on everyone all the time, that just take so many time. To apply on server for a moderator spot, will let also the community know and they can give opinion of who DESERVES it, because they know who helps a lot and who is a lot active. It will help Azy and Sky make a decision for who really deserves it. Your opinion is shit, you think you can apply and get a moderator spot... Sorry for my english.

View user profile

7 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Is that directed t'word me? I don't think just because I made an app I'm going to get it? I'm still on the server doing my best to help it out. I don't see why you're only on my app doing this. I really don't understand, I didn't request to even have this category many other people did. If you don't like it, you don't have to acknowledge it.

8 Re: Alex's App. on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:14 am

No, nothing against you and your app. I was talking to Joker, because he dont get the point of a mod application.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum