Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex's App.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alex's App. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Username: Alex (Used to be DeShano)

How long have you been playing: Since the server started roughly ten hours after it was released.

What makes you stand out:I've put hours of effort t'word bettering the server. I made a logo, a banner for rune server, and made these forums because the others weren't too attractive. I've Spent quite a bit on the server, helped a few people due to lack of new people it's relatively hard to help people, when people already know their way around. I also, went out of my way several times just because I thought something wasn't good enough for the community.

What have you done to help: I've made the new forums, made logos, made a banner for rune locus, I've sent in suggestions, I've spent numerous hours on random things for sky. I'm trying to make the community come together by creating a clan for the server, there is already another clan, but youkno. I'm just trying to better the server by doing anything I can really.

Any past experience: I've owned a couple servers, I've always had to co-own because I could never host, due to my weird internet. I wouldn't let me port-forward. I've had many admin and mods experiences too. I've coded a bit, and going to school this year for Software engineering (Mostly Java).

Special Skills: Uhh.. I made this question and I have no idea how to answer it without sounding cheesy. I know how to keep the community organized and ran like a well oiled machine, I have no life so I'm on all the time (Best skill). I can help people because I've been on this server for quite a bit. But generally I'm a nice guy that will go out of the way for anyone, for anything.

Additional info: Welp, not much additional to add. Other than, I love this server even though it has it's flaws the people that are here, are really good people. I want to make this server grow and thrive.

2 Re: Alex's App. on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Nice application , good luck with it !
let the best and the one that deserves it gonna be chosen Smile

Greetz ,

View user profile

3 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:22 am

Shit same with you this shits earned you don't apply for it.

View user profile

4 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 am

Sky said to make it, don't post on here to flame. I haven't earned it? I've given 15 dollars strictly for the vps so it will stay up. I didn't do it for a donation, I've helped a lot of people, and I've given a lot of my stuff away to help people. Don't post on here to flame warning 1.

5 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 pm

And so have I you don't get mod by donating or giving away your stuff and I'm not "flaming" I'm stating my opinion on how i think staff should be assigned so go cry some more.  Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 pm

What the hell, this happens on all servers. It just gives you the opportunity to let the staff know that you want it, its not that you'll 100% get it. You think the staff (now 3 people including a mod that I only see when he's afk) will have an eye on everyone all the time, that just take so many time. To apply on server for a moderator spot, will let also the community know and they can give opinion of who DESERVES it, because they know who helps a lot and who is a lot active. It will help Azy and Sky make a decision for who really deserves it. Your opinion is shit, you think you can apply and get a moderator spot... Sorry for my english.

View user profile

7 Re: Alex's App. on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Is that directed t'word me? I don't think just because I made an app I'm going to get it? I'm still on the server doing my best to help it out. I don't see why you're only on my app doing this. I really don't understand, I didn't request to even have this category many other people did. If you don't like it, you don't have to acknowledge it.

8 Re: Alex's App. on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:14 am

No, nothing against you and your app. I was talking to Joker, because he dont get the point of a mod application.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum