Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1997's Ingame Moderator application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1997's Ingame Moderator application on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Username: 1997

How long have you been playing: almost for a week

What makes you stand out: I am active , and i am experienced with RSPS , i am helpfull i like to help people i am honestly i am friendly , i make very quik friends Smile , yea i want to help this server grow too one of the best RSPS's in the world Smile

What have you done to help: i reported some glitches , and ive helped players if they had problems with something or when they couldn't find an item or monster etc. I didnt very much with help to be honest i just helped players.
and yea also i vote everyday.

Any past experience: yea , ive runned an own server , ive been Moderator & Administrator on much different RSPS , and i was an co owner/head Admin on a server with 150 players.

Special Skills: My skills :p , i like helping players when they ask for something , if i see someone searching for anything then i will direct help that one.
yea and like Zippitty said , if you welcome a player that just joined it will have a more chance to stay , when a player comes and not been helped ,
he will think by himself wtf is this for a server or something.
and my skill is just that i am experienced i play RSPS for like 5 years now and i played much different RSPS.

Additional info: i wanna help this server grow too one of the best RSPS , i wanna see it grow i wanna be a witness of it.
i realy like to play Avatar , you can see that because im much online. and i thought we need an staff member with a different timezone then Azy & Sky.
My english grammatic is not very good as you can see , ive my English was much better then this apply would be better too Smile.

- We have a very good Friendship/Community ingame guys everyone is friendly against each other i like it we have to keep this !

Thanks for reading guys !
see you in game

Greetz ,

View user profile

2 Re: 1997's Ingame Moderator application on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Thank you for your application, it has been taken to consideration.

View user profile

3 Re: 1997's Ingame Moderator application on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 am

Thank you Sky !

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum